In the sales & Marketing world, events can be a number of things – from networking events to online marketing campaigns to hosting your very own biz event or even serving as a vendor at a trade show or conference. The options are endless when it comes to creating events.
Events are great because they allow for you to connect with potential customers and expand your brand’s reach. However, they can also become a bit pricey.
Here are a few ways to save money when hosting events:
- Plan your events for the year in advance. By planning ahead, you’ll be able to budget accordingly for them.
- Attend free networking events that are aligned with your business. Eventbrite, Facebook and Meet Up are great resources to find what’s happening in your local community.
- Host an on-line event via Facebook Live, Periscope, YouTube or IG TV from the comfort of your home office for free 99. Online summits and live trainings are great ways to connect with viewers.
- Partner with another business that serves a target market that is aligned with yours to host a joint event. This will help you reduce costs AND expand your advertising reach.
- Use non-traditional event venues like furniture stores, yoga studios, AirBnB, or PeerSpace to save money
Remember, there are two main things you NEED to do in order to get the most bang for your buck when hosting events.
- Make it a priority to connect with your attendees
- Ensure to collect your attendees contact information so you can follow up with them.
What events will you host this Spring?