Do you have a business idea that has been keeping you up at night? You know the one that you have been daydreaming about and secretly researching while you’re at your 9-to-5 hoping your Boss does not catch you.
You have BIG dreams and you know deep down inside you are suppose to be doing more than just clocking into your 9-to-5, but the thought of starting feels overwhelming. You know it’s a great business idea but you just do not know where to start. You’ve done all that you know how to do but now what?!
I understand how frustrating it is to have a desire to establish a meaningful business to serve others but not be clear how to make it all happen. I know because I was once in the same position. It wasn’t until I made a decision to invest in my dreams and hired an experienced Coach that I began to make significant shifts in my life and business.
How do you know if Coaching is for you?
- You are a creative, consultant, service based professional who is passionate about started a business and building generational wealth
- You have a business idea but not quite sure how to monetize it
- You recently started a business and/or have a business idea but find yourself frustrated and discouraged because you are not getting the results you truly desire
- You find yourself starting the process but then LIFE happens and you find yourself putting your business dreams on hold
- You believe in the power of mentorship and could benefit from having an Accountability partner who “gets it”
- You are open and willing to learn new things in order to take your life and business to the next level
- Simply put, you are sick and tired and being sick and tired and ready to take ACTION!
“When you have clarity of intention, the universe conspires with you to make it happen.” – Fabienne Fredrickson
I offer two coaching types: Brand Development Coaching and Business Development Coaching. Not sure which is right for you? Check out the descriptions below.
Brand Development Coaching covers topics such as:
- Explores the core of your business purpose and what it offers in order to identify your target market
- Partner to discover your unique value proposition and marketing message
- Develop customized strategies to increase brand visibility to increase revenue
- Collaborate to identify the brand basics needed to grow your business (i.e website, business cards, brochures, etc.)