Have you been asking yourself any of the following questions?
If any of these questions have crossed your mind, don't worry you are not alone. Many college students enter school with dreams of earning a degree that will change their life drastically. The pressure of deciding what career route to take can be daunting and you may even feel like you made the decision too quickly. Or maybe you started your program and you are beginning to wonder whether it is the best fit for you and the thought of making the wrong decision is beginning to stress you out. The good news is you still have time to make changes to your career plan.
For many, their college years serve as pivotal point in their lives from a personal and professional perspective. Your college friends become your lifetime friends. Your favorite professors may serve as future mentors. Your educational training serves as the foundation for your career path. For that very reason, coaching has served as a proven tool and vital resource for students undergoing the many changes that come along with transitioning into college.
- Did I pick the right major?
- What am I going to do after I graduate from college?
- Why am I struggling to keep my grades up?
- Am I going to make enough money when I graduate to live the life I want to live?
- Are my parents disappointed with me?
- Is this relationship really whats best for me right now?
- I feel like I never have enough time to do everything. Why?
- Why do I feel so stressed all the time?
- Did I make the right decision to come to college? Was I really made for this?
Benefits of Coaching:
- Increased self-awareness and self-acceptance
- Improvement of self-determination skills and the ability to problem solve effectively
- Improved communication skills and ability to express thoughts
- Increased levels of focus due to strategic planning efforts
- Decreased feelings of stress and anxiety
- On-going support to help keep you motivated and accountable
- Improved organizational skills and time management skills
Types of Coaching Available
Career Coaching Includes:
- Individual sessions tailored to meet your needs
- Personality and value assessments to assist with selecting best career options
- Creation of a customized Career Action Plan to support your career goals
- Monthly email support and tools from an Accountability Partner
- Interviewing techniques to prepare you for your dream job
- Resume review
Life Coaching Includes:
Have questions about coaching? Please check the following FAQ or feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions.
Money Back GuaranteeI pride myself in offering the best services to my clients and my ultimate goal is to ensure you get real results. If you are not satisfied with your results after working with me for 3 months, you are eligible to receive a 100% refund.
What Is the Cost for the Program?Coaching programs start at $99 per month and students must display their student identification card. Payments for the program are due prior to services being rendered. Please note there are limited slots for the this program.
How Do I Sign Up?Before starting coaching services with me, I ask that all clients sign up for a free 30 minute Next Level Strategy session. The session allows for us to connect and learn more about each other, It also assists with determining whether my program may be a great fit for you.
- Individual sessions tailored to meet your personal needs
- Comprehensive support to help you stay on track
- Tools and Resources to improve time management skills and avoid procrastination
- Techniques to help you manage a social life, relationships and study time
- A customized Life Success Plan to help you achieve your goals
- Access to monthly email support and private Facebook group
SIGN ME UP TODAY
Click Here to Get Started Now!